Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I walked into a door Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I walked into a door

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I walked into a door

Seriously.
I have a busted up nose and a sorta black eye. I'm sext as hell right now.
Here's what happened.
We have a house guest. The DSB decided that we would sleep with the door closed. We normally leave it open. I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to use the restroom. It is PITCH BLCAK in the bedroom. I was half asleep and a hurry to get to the bathroom and pee.
WHAM!
AM think's it's broken and it has been bleeding a bit from one nostril.
There's a small gash on the bridge and it's purple.
I'm pissed.
I told the DSB to leave the freakin' door open tonight.
If it gets worse tomorrow I'm going to the doctor. As if my giant schnozz isn't prominent enough huh?

4 Comments:

At 2:03 AM , Blogger Brook said...

OOOWWW!! What the heck! That really suck! take a pic and show us!!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Aaaaw man,
and I'm working on a movie this week so I get to show up looking like I've been in a fight. AWESOME!

 
At 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks! I hope you feel better!

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

I know this sounds mean, but PLEASE post pictures...

I do this A LOT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home