Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Ha ha ha Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Ha ha ha

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ha ha ha

Dude....my stalker reads my blog...I'm not surprized but geez.
So I have really awesome plans this weekend but I can't say what they are.
Come back Monday for a full update!

5 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger Brook said...

is your stalker a girl or a boy?

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm totally out of touch & catching up on tons of blog posts....you have a stalker??? Eeeeg.

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Well.....
it's this crazy chick that tried to extort money from me and will not stop following us around and has gotten a little single white female on me if you know what I mean. So i don't advertise where I'm going. I'm not afraid of her or anything...just creeped out. At first we thought it was a coincidence but there were a few incidences that changed our minds. She's probably reading this right now but oh well.

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

Do you want me to shank her?

 
At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back scrapper! We miss you!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home