Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Germany it is! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Germany it is!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Germany it is!

Ruca Wins It!
I was in Germany for 16 days during Oktoberfest! It was a blast. We were in Berlin Mostly and I gained 7 pounds eating currywurst and drinking the giant liters of beer. Every once in a while I catch myself absentmindedly rubbing my bloated gut and then I laugh and think "This is my Beer Baby. I shall name it Kronig Pilsner, after it's father." Yeah my gut got HUGE. So right now I have a few hours before I go to work so I'm gonna hit the gym. I leave you with a photo of the Brandenburg gate with about a zillion coffee mugs in front of it.

Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aweome pic!

 
At 9:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm retarded. I didn't notice I left out the "S" in awesome until after I hit enter. damn!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home