Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hey Ho...F O Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hey Ho...F O

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey Ho...F O

No pics...stupid computer but I will upload some at a later date.
The Giant Clapotis that took over my life and ate the couch and has created strange pink dust bunnies all over the living room is DONE!
Well the knitting is done. I still have the task of finishing unraveling all the dropped stiches.

Things I learned.

1. Anything with drop stitches should not be paired with any ANY yarn containing Mo-hair.

2. I'd totally make it again.

I used Hand Paint Originals from Brown Sheep Company in color HP40 or Strawberry Patch.
About 9 and 1/2 hanks...I have only half a ball left..not bad but I am kicking myself cause I thought my math was a bit more exact than that.

I bought out the entire inventory of it at Stick And Stone which is the big crazy spinning store on Sepulveda.

I knit this Giant thing for my mom. She wanted a big wrap for the cool evenings on the Lake in Oregone. Plus her b-day is coming up and she thinks we've all forgotten about it.
The only thing I regret is that the yarn is a bit itchy. Hopefully she won't mind. I love my mom even though we rarely see eye to eye. She's been ill for the past 4 weeks...so hopefully hand knit goodies will perk her up.

I'm hoping to block it tonight and let it dry for the next 4 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home