Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I'm baaaaaack Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: I'm baaaaaack

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm baaaaaack

So it's bee n 5 months since my last post...it's not for lack of stuff it's just there have been issues with the home computer that have FINALLY been taken care of...still no pics but ou should take what you can get.

So updates...well the Boo and I have Officialy Shacked up! yep were living in sin in the Valley and I love it.

We went to Las Vegas for Viva Las Vegas...it was Ok but I think we're gonna shine it next year and go to Texas for the Lone Star Round up..way cool cars and a good change of scene. The high point of Vegas was our friend Jackie running from security with one shoe on...ps she got the shoe back.

We went to Paso this year...I got stung by a hornet, got the flu and had a good old time.

In knitting news...finishe a pair on Monkey socks but the yarn I used isn't super wash so I'm afraid to wear them.
I've been working on some heart lace socks for the Boo's niece who think's I'm totally cool and I'm getting close to finishing the Clapotis for my mom's b-day which is in 2 WEEKS! AAAAAH

on the 15th me and my fellow hot rod knitter Michelle are attending the Yard and Wine Tasting at That Yarn Store...oh yes did I mention I met another female hot rodder/knitter? She;s cool and she's been dating a friend of mine too but that was after I met her...she has a Dart and is into Scooters...If I were gay I'd so do her.

so thats about it at chez Scrapper. Hopefully when we get a new camera I'll have som FO's to post!
Cheers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home