Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Safe Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Safe

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Safe

Just a quick note....I love that I feel safe in my home, safe in my relationship, I love knowing that when I call the Boo he always sounds so happy to hear from me even if he just saw me an hour before.
I love that I get a big hug when he comes home. I love that we can argue and eventually work it out! I love that he's come to terms with the fact that I store yarn all over the house and behind the couch is where the swift and ball winder live.
I love it and I love him and now that I've said that I gotta go to the eyedoctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home