Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Speed Sock Knitting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Speed Sock Knitting

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Speed Sock Knitting

I started a plain boring old stockinette sock yesterday and managed to almost get to the heel portion by the time I went to bed. It's just coming off the needles WICKED fast. I just needed a small somewhat mindless pattern for the plan ride today.
Yup I'm going on Vacation...but we have a house sitter watching the pad.
Ooooh and also My shipment from Blue Moon Fiber Arts came. I got two skeins of AWESOME sock yarn. One in Onxy which is, you guessed it....black and another in Lovers Leap which is like a redish colorway....OOOooooh and I got a NEW CAMERA yesterday so as soon as I get back in town a post with actaull Knitting PICTURES...I think both of my readers will get a kick outta that.
Ok I had a looong post about Sock Knitting and size 0 needles and taking a CookieA. class next week but I just lost about 2/3s of the post so both of my readers are missing out on my early sleep deprived witiness.
So I PROMISE...Pictures next post!
Have a great 4th Both of you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home