Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: We like to party hardy! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: We like to party hardy!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We like to party hardy!

I got an Email from my friend Darla...she sent me pictures of the Boo and Le'ce's b-day luau...just to prove that I do party hardy here's some pics!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Paul, Nik and me....notice how red faced and lop sided I appear...I can only speculate this is after drinking home made grain alcohol provided by a friend who will remain nameless but knows who they are.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Large group photo...Ok I'm really shiny and most of my lipstick is gone...I believe at this point I was drinking mai-tais to sober up from the moonshine...I'm brilliant like that!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

OMG you are totally hot girl!

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that same dress. My Baby Jo's.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home