Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: you know what they say about opinions Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: you know what they say about opinions

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

you know what they say about opinions

Everyones got one. I was prepared to go on a long rant about how people shouldn't jump to conclusions about people they've never met blah blah (ps. the reason I no longer have my cat that I miss so much is that her health barred her from loooooong distance travel by air...like cross counrty, not because anyone MADE me and she's happy in the home of a dear friend and 3 other cats) but I decided to talk about a super important issue...
Making 10 pounds of baby back ribs.
Holey Moley that's alot of pork.

We are helping throw a friend her 40th b-day party. So the past few days have been spent running to Costco, twice, calling around trying to find a place that can get a keg of Tecate at the last second, searching for a grass skirt and marinating 10 pounds of ribs in a mixture of soy sauce, whiskey and orange juice. It smells so good. I'm going to bake them tomorrow before the party.

It's cool that it's turned into the Party of the Summer. I think at last count 77 people rsvp'd plus their guests and stuff. Cool huh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home