Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Skool Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Skool

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Skool

School has been good...I will have many wierd and wonderful photos of the gory effects I've been creating. The best part is that there is another KNITTER in the class. I came back from lunch one day and she was sitting in the corner hunched over a toe up sock on SIZE 5's people!
I squealed like a little girl and tossed my green sock that was in my purse and threw it down in front of her....we sorta shared a moment till I asked if she swatched before making socks on size 5 needles.....whatever...it was super cool self pattern sock tarn so they'l look cool even if they're huge!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I love that feeling of finding another knitter...kinda like finding a long lost knitta sista. :)

ok, im a dork...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home