Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Baaaack from Va-Cay Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Baaaack from Va-Cay

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Baaaack from Va-Cay

Ok so I'm back from Beautiful Portland Oregon!
te DSW and I had such an amazing time drinking wine, riding around on the boat, eating AMAZING food and....drinking more wine!
The Portland area has some amazing wine county.
we hit Rex Hill, one of my presonal favs, Domaine Serene which is pricy but if you hear what goes into producing their wine you'll gladly pay it...it's amazing sutff, and laurel Crest or somthing which I remember from my last trip and it's run by the most amazing wonderful people and we boughta bunch of sparkling wine.
I have PICTURES and will upload them later with a looooong post...did I mention I got a new camera?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home