Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

So I went to the Cookie A. Sock class at Unwind. I found it very informative...she certainly knows her stuff.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I get the feeling she didn't expect the rock star treatment she recieved i.e people bringing patterns for her to sign and wanting pictures with her. I think it looks like she's a little afraid of me and my gigantic biceps.


Also the DSB and I had a romantic dinner to celebrate the cutting off of one particullarly toxic person who has been making our lives miserable for some time....it's just nice to move on.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
there's two double doubles in that bag plus the biggest Diet Coke EVER!!! I love how I try and offset my big greasy cheese burger with diet coke. It was yum...we live a charmed life.
Also I've been revisiting an old UFO
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BEHOLD my Somewhat Cowl by the amazing Wendy Bernard
It's gonna be a bit big in the arms I can already tell so I'm going down a needle size...gotta love those Denise Needles

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM , Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey V.S.
I went to Cookie A's toe-up class at Unwind on Friday. It was awesome! See you at the WeHo SnB!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home