Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Neato Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Neato

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Neato

Short post...
So ok I saw my mom today and she started telling em about this Awesome wrap she saw in a Chi chi Poo poo shop in Norther Cali that she want's me to knit her somthing similar. Unfortunatly she didn't take any photos but she described it to me and agreed to let me try and re-create it from her description. I'm excited, also she said it looked like it was made from fairly bulky yarn.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...so we have a Yarn Store Crawl date.
For the record my mother is the woman who taught me to knit. She is also an AMAZING Quilter and Needlepointer and Pancake maker. Yeah we're crafty like that.
I guess it means alot that she came to me to re-create somthing she coveted, that she has such faith in my skills to make a cabeled rectangle.

By the way...I went to a Ninja party.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my friend had the BEST costumes!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Susie Wong---Ninja Hostess. You look great! Hmmm? Maybe you could knit or crochet a Ninja mask for the next party?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home