Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: WEHO SNB.....Randomness and fun Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: WEHO SNB.....Randomness and fun

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

WEHO SNB.....Randomness and fun

Totally went to the West Hollywood SNB....Ok Random thing number 1..

The upstairs was taken over by a reception of Event Coordinators. I thought it was funny...I mean how much do you wanna bet that at least half of them thought they could have done a better job coordinating that event. I mean the PRESSURE of coordinating a event for EVENT Freakin COORIDNATORS.

2. I totally saw my friend Carolynn at SNB...so I had no idea she went there

3. I forgot to get my parking validated....the parking attendant (who was about 16) lectured me about it then let me slide for 8 bucks when I was supposed to pay $14. It was neat.

So in the long day where I couldn't win I had a few brite spots.

Oh I totally went to the eyedoctor today as well....I'm getting contacts! The eye doctor was not at all amused with my phobia of strangers touching my eyes...she pretty much called me a baby and yelled at me to stop BLINKING....I admire her

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I have a similar phobia bout people touching my eyes/contacts.

I finally did get them and now I can successfully stick my finger in my eye quite well.

Those glasses you wear are pretty rad though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home