Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Munch Munch Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Munch Munch

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Munch Munch

I'm Munching on cereal and drinking my famous jet fuel coffee. It's 6:30 am and I've been up for 15 min catching up on my blogs. My "not Kit" is packed up and by the door. I'm not working to day though I booked some weekend stuff. I'm going back to SCHOOL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
FX school to be exact. 8am I'm going to sit in a room filled with toxic chemicals and dangerous equipment and try not to get that attitude I get when I think I'm more qualified than the other people in the room I've been known to be an arrogant prick at times). I will not wear Any fx shop t-shirts to class...I'm not going to be an asshole. I'm here to learn, I'm here to learn.
In other news I made chicken on my new amazing grill Burbon chicken with grilled zuchini...Hey aunt Purl. Got a surplus of Zukes? Send them to me...the DSB and Nik loved the grilled Zukes. I got these Jack Daniels wood chips...when I soaked them the laundry room smelled like a bar. Marinate the chicken in my secret special brine with a bit of burbon tossed in for good measure and rub with Burbon sauce and Miss Kat's Chicken Crack Rub and you've got a meal fit for a king of one stressed out knitter and two guys who finished putting together a 32 for chassis.
In knitting news I am working on a shrug for a friend and it's FLYING off the needles. Seriously I would have had it doen by now but I took a few days off. I'm totally gonna finish it this evening. It's the Retro Redux by Mercedes Tarasovich Clark from Lace Style.
I know Mercedes from my GA days. She's rad!
Kisses poodles...I need to take a shower and find a pair of my crappy jeans to wear,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home