Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: School Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: School

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, July 30, 2007

School

School is good. I made a life cast of a nose yesterday...I would have taken photos but my partner had STREP THROAT (why he came to class running the risk of infecting us all is beyond me ) and I spent all my time trying not to have him breath on me.
I'm scared I'm going to get ill.
I'm not sure if I like anyone in my class....half of them seem like they don't want to be there.
I am learning though and it's only been one day.
I have a sort of base idea for my final project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home