Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Central Park! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Central Park!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Central Park!

Look at me and my actaul knitting content.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I started the Central Park Hoodie form the Fall 2006 Knitscene. It's actually come a bit farther than the picture cause it's a fairly fast enjoyable knit.
I tried knitting this bout a year ago when i was at the LYS and it was fun cause it annoyed my boss who was one of those hight and mighty knitters and the patrons of the shop would go ga ga over things like cables and shoulder shaping ignoring her billionth large rectangle made into a garmet (not that theres anything wrong with that....I have several of those I whip out on occassion)

Anyways the yarn I was using I think was made of poison oak and paper casue it was rought and itchy and about as strong as cottong candy...it was crap I got on the SERIOUS cheap...ou really do get what you pay for.
My latest attempt is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Hyacinth. It's made in Peru...Ok so I have a soft spot for Peru cause the DSB is half Peruvian and his sweet awesome mother is from Lima as is half his family...a bunch of them still live in Lima. Fortunalty after the recent quakes there his famly is allright. I like supporting Peru.

In other news look what I finally got some photos of:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
those darned green socks....yes I finished them, blocked them and am waiting to give them to their new owner the wonderful miss Amamda my friends daughter....she has big feets like me so I'll know they're gonna fit.

And let me leave you with a roller derby shot...go FIGHT CREW
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home