Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: new goings on Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: new goings on

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

new goings on

Ok I'm a totall slacker...I skipped out on school today 1. cause I'm exhausted and 2. today was just busy work day and I got it all done yesterday so if there was ever time to take a day and get all my "needs to be done during the week" errands today is the day.
Actaully I am going to clean the house, work on some stuff for school and maybe go tot he LYS to use my birthday 10% off certificate on some new 2 dpns.
ok.....
I actaully have pictures of stuff I did in class but I was not happy with the way I painted it so you don't get to see it...just to let you know my sculpture was AWESome...I got a 9 and I would have gotten 100 if I wasn't color blind and inept and small appliance application.
The eczema under my eyes is healing up, I'm almost finished with the green pair of socks and one down on the Heart Lace sock witht he Silkie Socks that Rock yarn in Colorway Lovers Leap.
Oh and by the way...if there are ANY readers (yeah like I have lots of readers) in the LA area
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Check what I'll be at on Saturday!
Roller Derby and cars with your loveley local HellsBelles CC ladies...WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home