Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: what a drag Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: what a drag

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

what a drag

So I got back from the Drag Races in Bakersfield Sunday night....Ok...so anyone in the area knows that there was a HORRIBLE accident on the 5 freeway frida night. I think it was somthing like 12 big rigs. Horrible.
So Saturday morning on the way from Los Angeles there was a strange detour and people driving like jerks cause they are very important and they have business at 6am on a saturday that is so important it warrants cutting off multiple cars on a 2 lane road and driving in the turn lane and flipping us off.
Anyways the drags were AWESOME!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had a bunch of other photos but I can't find them.
We drank beer and cheered and got to walk on the track and later boogied down till the break of dawn at various parties and bars.
Creepy story though.
I was in line for the bathroom at this one party. It was taking whoever was in there a REALLY Loooooooong time. Anyways the door opens and this woman who could only be described at the tallest woman I've ever seen (maybe it's cause I'm very short) comes out. Ok so I go into the bathroom. I shut the door and check my lipstick in the mirror on the back of the door, I'm certainly glad I hesitated for a moment cause just then the shower curtain comes flying open and a guy comes bursting out apologizing and explaining that he was in there to spy on the previous person not me.
Wierd and a bit gross and creepy. So the moral of the story is to always check the shower before you pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home