Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Central park is moving along Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Central park is moving along

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Central park is moving along


I've totally been putting off all my other responsibilities to work on the central park hoodie and look...I'm almost done with the back. I so want this done for Thanksgiving you don't even know.

Anyways what else is new...Oh I went to the Luau for the Lowdown in San Pedro. It was fun. We had awesome BBQ and hung out by the water with cars and beer and good people.

Beachy goodness.
i have alot of photos of us walking around taken from way far away by the DSB.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home