Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: A Knitter at the KNITTERS Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: A Knitter at the KNITTERS

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Knitter at the KNITTERS

So for Nicks Birthday we took him to see the knitters.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Blurry Knitters Shot.
I wish I had taken a photo of the entrance but it was so crowded all I could get was a far away no flash photo.

It was fun
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy Birthday Dude!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen The Knitters play in awhile. I looove your hair color too! Your buddies got the exact same pendleton as my man. Gotta love a guy in a pendleton...I saw your car in the mag, I think I remember seeing it at the show actually. I need to get my own car. But that's gonna a pipe-dream for awhile. Too many bills. Scattered thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home