Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New years diet Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: New years diet

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

New years diet

mmmm baked chicken and veggies....trying to lose 10 pounds before Valentines day so I can wear this vintage Alfred Shasheen dress I won on e-bay.
Actaully some friends of mine throw this party at a bar in Long Beach every year that has an Asian theme and I really want to wear this dress....so workouts 3 days a week and baked chicken for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home