Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hey Scrapper....You SOCK! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hey Scrapper....You SOCK!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hey Scrapper....You SOCK!

Photobucket
These socks suck.
My guage is totally off on the second sock which is strange because I did EVERYTHING the same. I screwed them up....it's a good 3/8" shorter than the first one. I've screwed up ALOT of kintting in my day but these take the cake. I think I was just so desperate to get them off the needles that I skimped on the leg on the second one. DOH!

At least redemption is around the corner.
Photobucket
These there and Manly man socks I'm knitting for the DSB. I figured as they are for him I should pose them with somthing that represents the DSB...the Drill Press (Get you minds out of the gutter ya pervs) Since the DSB is a Machinist and Metal Fabricator by trade...how macho huh?
The Yarn is Regia Stretch in navy blue. I'm knitting it on 1's and they are coming out nicely. He's already tried them on...I am doing a little fancy pants shaping as I want them to be perfect or at least wearable as they are taking forever! At the Pub Grub knit night I worked on them while sipping my Carlsberg. I love knitting at the pub.
Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why I knit both of my socks at the same time. I *know* my 2nd sock would never match the first one otherwise because well, I suck.

I do like the colorway though.

 
At 7:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh..don't call them sucky socks call them 'art socks' makes everything sound better and like you meant to do that! I want a knitting Pub...although I would prefer a Guinness stout or maybe Weller Bourbon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home