Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: What the Heathens Did Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: What the Heathens Did

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What the Heathens Did

Easter Sunday was a blast...after we shook off the hang over from the BBQ a buddy of mine threw we got all gussied up and headed out to Alpine Village for the Easter brunch with the DSB, his parents, his sister, her husband and their children. We had a big old table. I wish I had taken photos but I was STARVING when we got there and al I really wanted out of life were some potato pancakes and some schnitzel, oh and there was schnitzel galore at this buffet.
Later We came home and just enjoyed the spring time weather...before it gets up to 108 or something unreal this summer.
Photobucket
We grilled sausages and veggies and the DSB and Nick, cause we're all just a bunch of heathens at Chez. Scrapper, watched Rock of Love (Because I know that's what everyone does on their Sundays) and it was a blast. I got a ton of knitting done...I didn't take photos but I am already at the gusset decreases on sock number one.
Photobucket
Anyways Spring is here and that means one thing....
CAR SHOW SEASON IS ON BITCHES!
Yeah that's right...my club hosted at Autobooks last Saturday and that was a good enough reason to give the Rambler it's Spring time coat of wax...I even did the wheels which is something I totally forget Every time. I wax in the early spring, once before Paso (Santa Maria this year) then in the Late Fall...give or take. This year I have the truck but it's paint is so shot that wax won't do any good...besides I don't think you're supposed to wax Primer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home