Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Heartburn Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Heartburn

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heartburn

I don't know what it is but at this moment right not I have the most AWFULL Heartburn ever. It woke my up last night and no matter how much store brand pink slime I drink it will not go away.
Grrrr.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear by baking soda. No, really. It's on the side of the box - a 1/2 tspn in 1/2 c water (really, measure it). Chug (it tastes kinda nasty). Then, you burp up all your gas. If what I have is heartburn, this works great. If what I have is really some other indigestion problem, then no luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home