Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Day 2.... Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Day 2....

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day 2....

So I oficially haven't eaten for over 48 hours...I'm hungry to say the least but I'm getting the tell tail symptoms of detox so I'm gonna try and make it through tomorrow then break my fast on Thursday cause hey it's my first time and I believe working ones way up is a good way to go...plus I have a flank steak marinating in the fridge and I want to eat it Friday so I'd have to add solids back on Thursday...sick isn't it.
The funny thing is how great my skin looks. I am a detox believer.
On a lighter note....Dancing with the Stars...Our Contestant is safe for another week....we cheered.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Is that the same cleanse that the women from LA Ink did?

Good luck on quitting smoking. I did that 2 years and 3 1/2 months ago. Best thing I ever did.

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

I think it is...the funny thing is I haven't eaten in three days and I feel really good....a bit tired but really really comfortable and content. Maybe it's the no smoking but yeah...I'm only doing it for a few days though cause I'm not that extreme but maye I'll work my way up to the whole 10 days. Also I know that Saturday I'm having lunch with someone and I want to be on solid foods for that.

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

but don't get me wrong the first 2 days made me wanna cry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home