Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hair did! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hair did!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Hair did!

new hair do
I got my hair did today FINALLY after like 4 months.
My hairdresser Amber is moving to Seattle so I had to find a new girl....I hit the Mother F'n jack pot. Her name is Connie and she works at a salon right down the street plus she also used to work at Frenchys (where I used to get my stuff done) so she can do the whole retro up-do thing which I will be getting done next weekend. And her rates are awesome and she's in an 80's cover band.
HOORAY FOR ME!

3 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Mrs. Booms said...

Oh, I wish I was near you guys. I would love to your hair!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

So effing jealous.

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

I just realized I totally didn't comb my hair before I took that picture...yeah I'm queen messy hair.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home