Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hooray I've been TAGGED!!!! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hooray I've been TAGGED!!!!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Hooray I've been TAGGED!!!!

So I've been tagged by this chick!!!!! I've never really been tagged before unless you count the time Debbie tagged me and I never reposted it cause I suck like that

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was a freshman in college, living in a dorm in Savannah GA and dating a big douche bag that didn't shower and was really into black metal.


Five snacks I enjoy:
1) leftover chinese food
2) Baked Ruffles
2) Blue Diamond Almonds (all varieties)
3) Pickles
4) Cheese and crackers
5) Olives



Five things on my to-do list today:
1) Pick up the Vaccum from the repair shop
2) Hang shades in Bedroom
3) Water the veggies in the garden (seriously I have a system)
4) Work out
5) return the video to Blockbuster


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Pay for Amandas college even though she's totally ungrateful
2) Move to a bigger house in a better neighborhood
3) Build Super Garage at said bigger nicer house
4) Build the 34 pickup that's hanging out in the backyard
5) 36 ford coupe


Five jobs I've had:
1) Waitress
2) Administrative Assistant
3) Salesgirl at an Adult toy store (fake wang slinger)
4) Makeup Artist
5)Smoothie slinger


Five of my bad habits:
1) I smoke...alot
2) I think I'm funny and I'll try and prove it to you.
3) I sleepwalk....alot. I don't know if it's a habit but it's annoying waking up in the hall closet or back yard.
4) I bite my nails
5) I tend to panic for no good reason....yeah I'm fun fun fun

Five places I have lived:
1) Sierra Madre
2) Los Feliz
3) SilverLake
4) Savannah, GA
5) North Hollywood, CA

Everyone I would tag has been tagged by the previous tagger....
Perhaps Amber from Norfolk?

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Fake wang slinger. Cool.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

I also panic for no good reason. It's sort of fun later when you look back on it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home