Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Yeah Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Yeah

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Yeah

I'm on hiautus for a few days...went on vacation and loads of stuff happened....but a dear friend of the DSB's mother passed away 2 days ago. She was a awesome broad and we both loved her very much.
I'll post more when I get my head clear.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger Mrs. Booms said...

We'll miss you!!!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I just went through that too and it blows! Hope you and DSB feel better soon.

xoxo
DPH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home