Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Are you voting republican? Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Are you voting republican?

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Are you voting republican?


I'm registered to vote...and I vote every damn chance I get...I voted last month...if you live in California I betcha didn't even know there was an election type thingie? Did you vote to keep rent control?
Register....vote....don't be a dick.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is TOO FUNNY!!!!

It ALMOST makes me want to vote republican! j/k

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

LOL, I vote.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home