Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear DSB... Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear DSB...

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dear DSB...

Dear DSB,
I just want to tell you that I love you dearly. I'm happy your team won today and is going on to the final game of the Euro Championships.
You are very dear to me and I cherish you deeply...however,
If you eat the half order of Sweet Sticky Rice and Mango in the fridge, consider it a deal breaker. Seriously....get your own.
Smooches.
Scrapper

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

LOL, nicely done.

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Sweet Sticky Rice with Mangoes is like crack to the DSB. We had split an order but I was too full so I decided I wanted to save if for breakfast. I left that note on the box with the sticky rice in it. I should have also mentioned the left over spring roll when I was making the threats.
The Sticky Rice was there in the morning....the spring roll however was masticated by the DSB in a late night case of the munchies.
Dammitt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home