Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: It's Fabuloso! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: It's Fabuloso!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Fabuloso!

Ok....while the DSB was at the SFV Soccer Club watching the Germany vs. Portugal game I decided to do something a bit on the good house wench side.
Since I knew there was probably a 50/50 chance that Germany would lose the game, thus putting the DSB in a totally crabby sports guy funk I figured I'd do something nice and take the opportunity to clean (since he didn't think to do that when I was away working yesterday, ahem) so I cleaned the kitchen, the bazillion glasses that him and his buddies used last night, vaccumed and I mopped the bathroom/kitchen floors.
I just wanted to give a shout out to my favorite cleaning product EVER!
FABULOSO
My friend in college loved this stuff because in Georgia you could only get it in the Lavender scent and it's bright purple and she dug purple....I love the purple Fabuloso, the smell just screams CLEAN HOUSE!

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Janis said...

I love fabulouso too! I filled an empty bottle with it and wrote "I love fabulouso" on it! Sometimes I spray it in my (clean) sink just to freshen up the house. :)

 
At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been cleaning like a tweaker too. But it's because I have to give the appearance that I'm a good house wench since both sides of our family will be at my digs tomorrow. Being a good house wench sucks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home