Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hint Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Hint

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hint

Ok so everyone is totally going to get it after this hit but. I just got back from somewhere.
I was kinda keeping it on the DL because of the crazy obsessed person business, though I think that may be tapering off for a bit, hense I won't be advertising where I will be untill after the fact so they can't follow me there. Though I think it would have been WAY too much to be followed here.
Need a Hint?
Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! Are you German? I get the feeling DSB is, right?

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Janis said...

Ocktoberfest? I thought you may be pregnant!

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Yay...Ruca and j-nasty win the "guess what Scrapper did contest."
I went to Berlin, home of the DSB's family (Ruca you win double...I'd buy you a beer but you're all knocked up....I so owe you a Shirley Temple some day)
Post with MAD MAD photos...including one set of car show photos...yes I can pretty much go anywhere in the world and find a car show.
Cheers.
Scrapper

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home