Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Not private as of yet Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Not private as of yet

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not private as of yet

on account of me not being able to figure out how to set it. Damn you blogger. Also there is major going's on as of right now. Can't say what, due to me still being a bit obsessed stalker paranoid but in a week you'll be up to your armpits in details. It's big. I'm amazed I kept it a secret so long. Tee Hee.....also I got alot of knitting done if that gives you a hint.
Toodles.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't figure out how to go private either! I thought I was the only one computer retarded!

And I want to hear about this secret!!!!!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

LOL, I can tell you how to do it. Email me at lift_lauren@hotmail.com and I'll walk you through it!

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger Brook said...

Can't wait to see what you made! I have been itching to knit! but its freaking hotter then hell lately!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home