Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Because I know you all are worried Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Because I know you all are worried

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Because I know you all are worried

Cause I know I am the center of everyones universe I just want to let both my readers know that I'm ok.....the cars are ok...the yarn is OK, the DSB is ok and so is his hot rod, My friend AM is ok (and going to audition for Rock of Love today)
In light of todays earthquake in the SO Cal Area i thought I should address my biggest fear.....
So I was in the Restroom of my gym when the earth quake hit....yup you know it's just my luck that the first earthquake in years would happen while I am in mid tinkle....but it made me face my worst fear...
Dying on the toilet, like Elvis.
I mean can you think of a worse way to be found. Made me face my fear.

6 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes two of us scared to die on the toilet! That probably means I will die on the toilet....and I didn't even feel the earth quake.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

Dude, your friend is auditioning for Rock of Love. That's rad. Please update me if she makes it on cause that's my fav show and I want to know which one she is!

Also, on my blog, I responded to your comment and said, is it really weird that I am wondering if the toilet water splashed your naked heiney?

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

I didn't even know there were earthquakes until reading blogs today. Shows how much I've been paying attention to the news lately.

Glad you're OK and didn't meet with an undignified fate!

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Janis said...

On the crapper! Haaaa!
At least you didn't fall off the treadmill. :) Glad you're ok!

 
At 4:25 AM , Blogger Brook said...

hahahahaha your serious??? that is so funny!!! yeah dying on the toilet wouldn't be the most elegant way of leaving this earth... but it would make a great story for everyone else to talk about!!! The earthqauke was pretty weak where I was but I sure felt it... and did what a born and raised californian would do... RUN to the nearest door way.... only to make it there when its almost already over... hahaha....

 
At 8:08 AM , Blogger Allie said...

I'm terrified of earthquakes, that is one of the reasons I don't ever want to go to Cali again, you know, that and my in-laws.

Glad to know that you're okay and you faced your fear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home