Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: SQUEEEEEEE! Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: SQUEEEEEEE!

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

SQUEEEEEEE!

My LSG swap package came yesterday and it had the coolest shit ever in it!

Photobucket
Sorry the photo is so small.
Anyways the Coors cook book is the COOLEST thing ever! I love cook books. Honestly they are the shit! My LSG partner nailed it! Also check out the massive ammounts of lube!
And another thing

Did I mention that my birthday was last weekend?
Photobucket
Nick, the DSB and I went out for brunch at Hamburger Hamlet cause they have the best Bloody Mary's.
Honestly I stink at taking pictures. If I was any good I would have thought to take photos of the Mai Tais we had at Damons or the cars at the Glendale cruise.
Did I mention Hermans Hermits played? Ok my friend AM put it best..."Who knew Hermans Hermits were such a cultural cornerstone?"
Seriously like every song they played we knew all the words to. Just ask the annoyed couple standing next to us as we belted out Henry the 8th
Oh yeah. I'm a dork but it's cute when I do it. Actaully that's my new motto..."It's cute when I do it."
Ya know...like Belching....not lady like no sir but It's cute when I do it!

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Mrs. Booms said...

Happy Birthday...

Herman's Hermits! Heck yes!

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Hallie said...

Yay! I am glad you liked the cookbook! I had you in the first draw and quickly accumulated such a list of things to buy for you. As a result I was one of the people who begged PoorLuci to let me keep my original partner. It was a lot of fun shopping for you!

 
At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Is the Coors CookBook any good? I love cook books too!

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

The Coors Cookbook freakin' RULES!
Also Ruca...are you going to that thing at Alexs Bar tonight? I think I may go with my Home Girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home