Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: The worst pedicure ever Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: The worst pedicure ever

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, July 25, 2008

The worst pedicure ever

Ok This place just charged me $40 bucks for a seriously sub par mani pedi. I had been growing my nails out for a month only to have the guy file them to uneven nubs and there is red nail polish all over my toes. Plus they cut my tone nails so short it's painful.
Screw this place. Also I get the feeling it may be a front for the "special" kind of massages. Seriously the only people I see come in for massages are these gross guys that always do the *wink wink* kind of thing when they come in and ask for a massage. I mean they do have legitimate massage there...but these guys walk in and go Ooooh yeah I need a Massaaaaage Mmmmm Hmmm.
Sucks though cause the owner is really nice...just I've had a few crappy manicures there and this one was the last straw. Go for tanning and * wink wink* massages but not for nails.

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks!!!! I usually pay 20 and it's hit or miss. I was just talking about how lame they can be with a firnd of mine.

 
At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd I hate that! I was charged $50 for a crappy pedicure a couple months ago and I was so mad! I hate when they cut your toenails so short and file your feet so much it hurts!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

wow, that's crap.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

wow, that is terrible!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home