Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Teeny Tiny Two Wheel Mayhem Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Teeny Tiny Two Wheel Mayhem

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Teeny Tiny Two Wheel Mayhem

Photobucket
Snap bitches...look what I went to last weekend.
Yes yes I'm about a week behind with my posting but I've been ill and we had a funeral to go to this weekend so I've been a bit under the weather about the whole blogging thing. Oh but I have photos!!!!
Last Sunday we got up at 7 am to head to the MiniMoto races put on by the infamous SFVISBF
Photobucket
Really, is there anything more grand that spending a Sunday morning in Sun Valley?
Oh wait...a Sunday Morning with these guys
Photobucket
Photobucket
(evil Ed) I don't know him but I know this guys name is Ed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this was my fave Minibike fo the race...I dug the color.
We went with a friend of the DSB's who is like THE Taco Minibike guy....oh yeah....he knows his stuff. If you gotta be into something...may as well be the MASTER of it huh.
I have more photos but I'm tired and my NyQuil is kicking in.
Hope y'all are well and stuff.
Cheers
Scrapper

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home