Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Cause I copy Ruca Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Cause I copy Ruca

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cause I copy Ruca

So I have to take my blog private....because I think I may have a stalker.
So post a comment here in the next few days to be added to the list if you want to continue reading.
Cheers!

7 Comments:

At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean I'm not your only stalker? Damn! You better add me!

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger codeGrl said...

I don't think I'm your stalker...so if you'd please allow me to follow you, I'd be forever grateful. Thank you ma'am :)

 
At 12:35 AM , Blogger Brook said...

add me... what's up with all these stalkers? I think my ex bf reads mine since I dont have a myspace or facebook... but good let him read about my crafting hahah

 
At 2:14 AM , Blogger janingalein said...

wha?

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Bimbo Baggins said...

Oooooh, who's your stalker??? I wanna know...

And I want in on the private.

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

Yeah, It's somebody that the DSB and I know....she's nuts and we have been trying to cut her out of our life but she has been following us around to the point where I am a bit scared....as I said she's nuts. So because I think she found the blog and I'd like to speak freely about where I'm gonna be I'm going private....cause you all rock. Also she dyed her hair to match mine and I got a Single White Female vibe off it that frankly disturbed me. Maybe I overreact but hey...an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure.
And Ruca...I so stalk you anyways so you'll never be a bigger stalker than me!

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

I'd love to continue reading your blog, please add me! Stalkers, ew. No fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home