Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear wannabe pin-ups Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Dear wannabe pin-ups

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Dear wannabe pin-ups

Get the hell off of my car.
The DSB and I had a conversation about this. Our biggest gripe at car shows is that the second you turn your back there's some random chick in a bathing suit laying on your car, scratching yer paint with about a dozen "photographers" with their cannon smart shots taking pictures.
Ladies, you are NOT a pinup. I know some actaul pinups and they don't have to go around begging for attention at car shows. Also if you don't know who's car it is....and you don't have permission to do so, don't freaking touch it. The DSB practically had to yell at a girl who was posing with another car but had her foot out about 2 inches from his door, in heels. She had a nasty attitude but hey, if she had accidentally kicked his door, how much you want to bet she would have just walked away leaving us with a $600+ repair?
So next time a bunch of "photographers" want to take your photo with a car who's owner you don't know think about it. Be careful and whatever you do don't sit on them!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! For a second I thought you were talking about me! J/K. I feel the same way. Rick's cars aren't as nice. He drives them everyday, but it seems like that scene has just started booming and everyone thinks they're pin ups. I envy the real ones, but would never have the balls to even touch one of their cars. I even ask if I can take a picture OF just the car. And my son is always going ape shit trying to touch them and all the chromed out motorcycles, and that's a big no no in my book. No touchy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home