Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Did you ever (warning, lots of swearing) Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit: Did you ever (warning, lots of swearing)

Viva Scrapper...Hot rod girl with a nasty knitting habit

Your friendly neighborhood Hot Rodding, Rock and Rolling, Knitting Chick! Yeah, I'm fun like that.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Did you ever (warning, lots of swearing)

Did you ever find yourself in a conversation with someone who seemed nice and normal then suddenly you realized....shit this bitch is nuts?!
This happened to me. I was in a conversation with a girl and thought she was fine then she started talking about this girl I know (Who's a total batshit looney, and it's not just me that thinks so) and how they're such good friends and how well they get along.
Anyways I mention that I know her, have hung out with her and had a few times been to her apartment....see I had gotten somewhat close to this person before she revealed how emotionally unstable she was. This is a about the time in the conversation where Crazy Chick number 2 started to show her true colors. She got WAY posessive of Batshit Looney....like trying to one up me with how close they are. "Batshit and I are like kindred spirits! She's AWESOME! She's So Cool and I love her SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCH!" Ok I get it....glad things are working out for her.

She hadn't been over to Batshit's house (She had a really cool apartment) and for some reason was really threatened that I had...two years ago.Thats fine. The only reason I had gone to Batshit's house in the first place was because she bought my old tv and endtables and I helped her move them to her house (It was a big heavy tv) and then again to pick up some artwork she had done for a friend.
Anyways Crazy Chick kinda went nutso....I made up a lame excuse to end the conversation and later over Del Taco my GF J pretty much reinforced my suspicions. Actaully Crazy Chick is borderline stalking my GFJ....fucking crazy bitches.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Blogger Brook said...

hahahaha I went to beauty school I know ALL ABOUT IT!!!

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls like that give all us girls a bad name!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home